The Cosmetic Tattoo Shop
Flux S Special Edition Bubblegum Cordless
Ahead of the curve, Microbeau pushed the boundaries of technology to bring to market the cordless Flux S™ permanent makeup machine.
Count on Microbeau’s approachable customer service based in the USA and our quest for innovative, reliable machines designed by PMU technicians.
The Flux S interchangeable battery lasts up to 12 hours and charges with a regular USB-C cord.
Optimized for PMU artists’ needs, it is elegantly designed, manageable and lightweight for an ease of use that will unleash your abilities to a whole new level of beauty.
- No cord, no power supply = less cross-contamination
- Very easy setup
- Switch sides effortlessly while working
- New generation of brushless motors means it’s lightweight: Only 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Dynamic Power Path Management: Consistent power for more accurate work
- 3 mm stroke optimized for PMU
- Most of the weight is in the center
- User-friendly, color-coded voltage display
- Decrease and increase voltage by half increments
- Voltage from 5 – 12 Volts
- Detachable battery: Switch to the auxiliary PowerBolt battery. Save when you buy both at the same time!
- Battery life: Up to 12 hours. Complete charge in less than 2 hours with standard USB-C cord. Note: Longer power cords and weaker power sources will result on the unit taking a long time to charge or not charging at all.
- Bluetooth enabled: Pair with Darklab app
- Compatible with most membrane needles
- Manufactured in the USA
Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Tattoo Artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, FK Irons will repair the machine free of charge.
*This item is pre-order.
Pre Orders may take up to 2 weeks to arrive. Please call to confirm freight cost.
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.