The Cosmetic Shop
EloMed Biodegradable Face Masks (Box of 50)
ELoMed™'s biodegradable face masks are the first of their kind - made from renewable plant resources like corn, cassava, sugar cane, and sugar beet.
- 66% Biodegradable Spunbond/34% Meltblown
- Sourced and made in the USA
- Starts to degrade within 12 months in home compost to become soil conditioner
- USDA Certified BioPreferred - made from sustainable plant sources
- Lab tested (ASTM F2101)
- High filtration efficiency (>98%)
- High breathability (3.15 mm H2O/cm2)
- Hypoallergenic with a skin compatible pH
- Non-toxic - No formaldehyde, artificial dyes, or fragrances
- UV sterilized and disposable
- 100% Sustainably packaged - Zero-plastic packaging featuring certified compostable bioplastic bags and recyclable paper-based cartons printed with water-based inks.